Thursday, November 26, 2009

20 Weeks!

We are half way there!!!



According to The Bump:
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

That first diaper sounds pretty disgusting! :) We have our BIG ultrasound appointment on Monday but I am sorry to report to some that we will NOT be finding out the sex!

I am off to shower and get ready for our big Thanksgiving meal. I ran this morning so I can enjoy my MIL's apple AND pumpkin pie! YUM!

I feel so blessed this year. I am so lucky to have this little bambino cooking inside and family and friends who are SO excited for this new addition! I am so thankful for my husband who I fall more and more in love with by the day and our pup who will always be our first "baby."

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. After seeing you this week... I am not sure that you are really 20 weeks =) You look absolutely gorgeous, fit and stylish! Way to be a healthy mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...