Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Drop your GS

Today in a class discussion I heard the phrase, "she should just drop her GS."
My face must have looked confused as I scanned my brain for the meaning of GS. Finally one of the boys said, "Um, GS means G-string Mrs. Vaughn" in a tone that made me feel about 100 years old.

Ah, of course. G-string. It is odd I could not come up with that on my own.

That is what I learned today. The new teenager phrase. I am not sure what it means nor exactly where you use it in a sentence, but it's what all those young kids are saying these days.

1 comment:

  1. I am at lost for words and feel very old myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...