Monday, March 1, 2010

33 Weeks!

We are officially in the 8th month. Only one more fruit to go!
This month we are the honeydew:


According to The Bump:
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.

Everything is still going pretty smooth! Sleeping is hit or miss and I did experience my first pregnancy heartburn Saturday night (maybe it was all those shower cupcakes?) but other than that we are cruising along. We have our maternity tour at the hospital this week, so I really feel like this is coming up SOON. So for the next 7 weeks I plan to perfect this nursery, wash the MILLIONS of outfits we have, clean the house (or hire someone), have the carpets cleaned, and enjoy my nap times. I am so excited for him to come, but I know that I will miss some of this pregnancy time, especially when I feel him moving.

Only 47 days to go!

4 comments:

  1. I still really miss all of that moving. It just seems so special to only you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...can you be one of those people who blog from the hospital so I (and the rest of the world) can know what is happening as it is happening? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Darling Daughter.. mother of my soon to be grand son..
    Please Please don't make me go to Baby's R Us to Buy baby hangers.. I have now been there three times in the past 6 months.. and o.k. I just have to say it.. THE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.. and I know they can't help themselves being STUPID. and your dad and I try to be open minded but .. THEY ARE STUPID.. example.. they don't know the number of the aisles they are in, they don't know how to run their cash register, it takes three people to answer a question.. and I know I should be tolerant.. but.. well.. I AM NOT>> So.. sometime between now and Sunday .. you have to find some baby hangers.. cuz Auntie Martha and I are coming over to .. organize THE closet.. and well.. when the Cressey girls get going.. you and Ryan may want to go out for coffee.. Mo.. you can witness.. cuz.. well it may be ugly but it will be amazing.. Elaine.. all we need are.. 1. baby hangers 2. baby soap ( we use to use Drift in our day?) detailed directions to Target.. for bins, tubs,, more tape for our labeling machine.. watch out here we come xoxo Momma Ann.. before and after pictures?
    And.. of course because we

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come everyone can read what i comment but I can not.. is it a communist plot?
    my goodness.. I hope i did not scare the ... poop out of you thinking auntie and I were going to descend on you.. we will be glad to just sit and look at the blue birds.. if that's what you want.. but.. if I were you I'd get super bossy. .. and just tell your mom and your auntie.. I think you are Lupe and Maria. get to work.. fill you in on Sunday !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...