Monday, March 29, 2010

37 Weeks

Can you believe we are finally at our last fruit???


According to The Bump:
At week 37, your pregnancy is considered full term, meaning baby is likely to thrive after birth. Baby spends these last weeks in preparation for the outside world… meaning careful refinement of the blink, suck, inhale and exhale. Meconium, which you’ll probably find in the first diaper, is accumulating in the intestines. If (okay, as) you worry about giving birth, consider what it’s like for the little one. During the journey out of your womb, baby will produce more stress hormones than any other time in life.

I am still feeling pretty great. Last night I woke up at 3:00 but couldn't fall back asleep, so I just turned on the light and did some reading. I guess I'll get in a few library books before this baby comes! :)

I was just telling my friend Sarah yesterday that I finally have gotten used to this pregnancy. I feel like I am going to look like this forever, that I will feel all this movement inside me forever. Now I need to come to grips with the fact that this baby is going to come OUT! But I am excited to meet our little man and can't wait to hold him and squeeze him and make everyone tell me how cute he is.


Here is a picture of my semi-belly at 37 weeks. His Aunt Mo is telling him to come out SOON! :)


We are on spring break this week! Plans are some baseball practice, getting Diddy groomed and having the carpets cleaned. Maybe I'll even clean the kitchen. Try not to be jealous! :) We also plan to back our delivery bags and install some car seats! Only 19 days left... I can't believe it!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You are full term!!!! Any day here on out and BBV will be healthy and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...