Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear Baby Part Two,

I have another reason for you to COME OUT.
I have a new friend for you (I secretly, or not so secretly, hope that this "friend" will actually be your girlfriend and that you will love each other and get married and have your own babies and our families will be best friends. But no pressure-- this is just my dream).

(I love Mike's face in this picture. It is from the night before their wedding- I think his face is saying STOP TAKING SO MANY DAMN PICTURES!)

Congrats to Sarah and Mike!! They're having a BABY. BBV's new pal will arrive in October and I can't put into words how excited I am. As I told Sarah, best friends that birth together, stay together! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am torn between how excited i am for sarah and how sad i am for myself that i am not a member of this club. but momma e, thats not your problem. that's will's proble,m.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...