Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Husbands and Boyfriends,

Here are some reasons you should buy your wife/girlfriend a Kindle:
1. I need to talk to someone about how awesome the Kindle is.
2. No longer will you have to break your back when you carry your lady's bags on vacation when she has filled her luggage with 7 books because she is such a voracious reader. The kindle is lightweight and can hold an unlimited amount of reading material. Giver those muscles a break.
3. The kindle can read aloud. No need for conversations in the car or at dinnertime. Just bust out the Kindle for a robotic voice to read to you. Romantic.
4. Save some pennies. Buying books for the kindle is much cheaper than the bookstore. Who doesn't like economic freedom these days?
5. Maybe your girlfriend/wife will be so engrossed with the kindle she will forget to nag you about taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, farting, etc. (We all know this reason is bullshit since women are amazing multi-taskers i.e. can read and nag at the same time.)

What are you waiting for? Buy that special lady this incredible literary device. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. ok.. I'm calling you for a total review.. I think a certain hubby might need one for Fathers Day. I'm fascinated you love it.. but I'm just thinking of the anti clutter aspect.. and I get excited.. and maybe Dad will share w/ me.. well probably not !you are a lucky lady...xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...