Sunday, July 4, 2010

Appreciating the moment....

Ryan and I are in full panic mode that Paul is growing up so fast! We are trying hard to appreciate everyday, to remember how his smile lights up his entire face, and to make sure he gets enough hugs and kisses (this doesn't seem to be a problem). Even some days when I am annoyed that he wants me to hold him all the time, I try to remember that before I know it he will want nothing to do with cuddles and kisses (so sad).

I can't believe how much he has changed in just 2 1/2 months.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...