Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day of Thanks

I am thankful for a good job and teenagers who say crazy things (even when they call me old).
I am thankful for my lovely family who always want to celebrate with lots of laughter.
I am thankful for all my amazing girlfriends who are smart and funny and tell a good story.
I am thankful for our sweet Diddy who loves baby Paul as much as we do.
I am thankful I have great books on my nightstand waiting to be read.
I am thankful for yoga which calms me down and lets me have an hour to myself.
I am thankful for this day and all the good food and wine we are about to devour.

But I am most thankful for the two dudes in my life! They make me a better person, they love me unconditionally, and they are both really cute!


Happy Thanksgiving! What are you giving thanks for today?

1 comment:

  1. baby paul looks ridiculously cute and fat! why does he always look like a teenager in photos? p.s. what am i doing on your blog at 134am? im like baby pauls stalker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...