Monday, November 1, 2010

My Baby Pumpkin

Ryan and I took Paul to the pumpkin patch for a little photo shoot. We felt like ridiculous first time parents, making this journey for the sole purpose of trying to get a picture. Our fears were immediately erased when we saw MANY parents with their dressed up kiddos, huge cameras, lenses, and props trying to do the exact same thing.

Of course Paul was much more interested in trying to eat the hay, so this was our best shot. And although unoriginal, I do think it is pretty cute.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute--and I think we have a photo of your cousin Jeff at about the same age in a similar pose--lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like such a big boy! he, like, makes facial expressions now. im freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is REALLY cute!!! He is adorable in his monkey costume as well. It gets me all excited to welcome my little boy in 2.5 more months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! We also tried a pumpkin picture and Nolan took a digger face down in the dirt. But we got a couple cute pics in the process. Paul seems to be enjoying himself as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...