- I went to 6 am yoga this morning. On a Friday. On my spring break. I'm old.
- My carpets are currently being cleaned and I couldn't be happier. Again, I'm old.
- Paul is sleeping through all this rather loud activity downstairs. How do they do that?
- It is April- Paul's birth month. Don't talk about this impending 1 year old birthday because I start to tear up. It is a real problem.
- I just ordered Paul's birthday invitations and they are very cute if I do say so myself.
- It is so beautiful outside that a date at the park is needed as soon as Paul wakes up.
- Only 9 more days of yoga teacher training. I can taste the end!
- Paul's hair only grows in the back. Is he destined for a mullet?
- When Paul's cute 16 year old babysitter came over this week, she commented on how much the little man likes to dance.
- We went to the zoo yesterday. It was very crowded and made Ryan and I very anxious about the state of humanity. To remedy, we came home and had a few beers.
- Happy weekend to everyone! Do something fun!
Friday, April 1, 2011
Random Friday Thoughts
Posted by Baby Mama at 10:21 AM