I saw this magazine featured on another blog and it looks right up my ally!
Here are their “Ten Tenets of Whole Living”:
- Happiness is a choice. Make that choice today and every day.
- Good health isn't a gift; it's a habit you cultivate.
- A healthy, fit body is not enough -- true fitness engages the spirit.
- Think more about what you should eat than what you shouldn't.
- Laugh at yourself. You're funny.
- Nurture your spirit. It's your source of strength.
- Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
- Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
- It's never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
- What you pay attention to will thrive.