Monday, May 2, 2011

More Stacks on the Nightstand!

I need another magazine subscription like I need another slap in the face from my child (yes, my sweet innocent baby thinks it is HILARIOUS to hit his mother across the face. Just his mom. But that is another blog post), however I think I need to add this one to the list:
I saw this magazine featured on another blog and it looks right up my ally!

Here are their “Ten Tenets of Whole Living”:
  1. Happiness is a choice. Make that choice today and every day.
  2. Good health isn't a gift; it's a habit you cultivate.
  3. A healthy, fit body is not enough -- true fitness engages the spirit.
  4. Think more about what you should eat than what you shouldn't.
  5. Laugh at yourself. You're funny.
  6. Nurture your spirit. It's your source of strength.
  7. Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
  8. Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
  9. It's never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
  10. What you pay attention to will thrive.
Amazing, right?

3 comments:

  1. what a great list! i think i need to copy this down to my journal.

    choosing happiness today, and thinking more about what i want to eat than what i shouldn't.

    p.s. i cant believe sweet baby paul thinks its funny to slap you across the face. im appalled. send him to me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list gave me goosebumps. Especially #10. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too.. am copying this list.. this is my"what I'm going to do in retirement list"



    2. ok.. love the baby .. but he better not slap my baby.. I remember another baby ( aka Duke) doing this.. I yelled "NO".. he'd jump on me and I'd turn my back ( the whole ignoring theory.. worked like a charm )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...