Friday, July 29, 2011

Oops!

Paul "talks" a lot. It is really too bad we can't understand much of what he is saying. But that doesn't seem to stop him from conversing with us.

We were at my parent's house the other day doing what we do best, sitting around watching Paul play, when my parents facial expressions turned to those of surprise and horror. IT finally happened.

"Guys, your son just said shit."

My cute, sweet, innocent bambino?

We knew this was bound to happen. We don't necessarily have the cleanest mouths in our house. But I guess it is time to dry it up. He can't go to daycare using profanity. I really don't want to fit a visit from Social Services into my schedule.

My parents are obviously really proud of our amazing parenting skills. Thankfully, we have not had a repeat incident but the swear jar is getting pretty full.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is going to happen in our house, too, it's just a question of time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story totally made my night! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...