Saturday, July 23, 2011

What We've Been Up To:

1. Playing with tools. He got this cute personalized toolbox from our friend Jackie and he loves it. He likes to take everything out and then put it back in. He likes to use the hammer on Diddy. He likes to open and close the pliers. Big things happening here! 2. My mom and I took Paul to a park that features both a train and petting zoo. When Ryan asked if he was scared of the animals walking around, I started laughing. Not frightened in the slightest.
Matching overalls with the train conductor!

Farmer Paul

3. Playing in the cabinets. When I put this picture on Facebook I added the caption, "Just like his mom, Paul likes to be as close to the blender as possible." I think he'll be mixing drinks in no time!

4. Riding the motorcycle. He can walk the bike backwards but has not figured out how to go forward. Yet. He loves honking the horn and pushing all the other buttons that make sounds!


As you can see, we have been pretty busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...