Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Brain dump!

- I am watching Project Runway on my DVR. I forgot how much I love this show. I missed last season so I am glad this is back on my list

- I used to clean my house every weekend. Now, I don't know the last time I cleaned. The dog hair is build up is making me anxious.

- On that note I wish I could hire a personal assist. To clean my house, do laundry, and answer emails. I need a wife.

- Paul went to daycare this week because Ryan and I were at a work conference. One of those days, our daycare lady took Paul to McDonald's. Gross. I am sure she was just trying to get out of the house but McDonald's? Just gross. I've been pumping him with fruits and vegetables since.

- Speaking of the work conference, one day a large man who I was sitting behind, fell asleep while our instructor was talking. And starting snoring. Loud. I had to go to the bathroom because I was so uncomfortable.

- We only have 2 weekends left before school starts. We have had such a good summer and I've separated myself from work so well, that I can't even imagine going back. I better start thinking about this!

- Anyone have fun weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! So glad Project Runway is back! =)
    Mrs. C
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...