Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Weekend in the Mountains!





I've said it before, but I really do have the greatest friends. This weekend my friend Katie and I took a little road trip up to Vail to visit our girlfriend Tori. The days were filled with hikes, manicures, wine, laughter, an appropriate amount of tears, and more wine.


I feel so re-energized by this time with my girlfriends. I have recipes to try, new books on my list, and a bit more pep in my step. It really is incredible to have people in your life who will listen to you, question you, make you think and most importantly make you laugh until your are crying and can't a hold of yourself like when you are in a roundabout and can't get yourself out, so you just keep driving and driving around and around.

I want to start planning the next girl's trip immediately. Any suggestions of places to go?

3 comments:

  1. so lucky to live in Colorado. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend Sedona. You would love it! I know you and Ryan were considering it for an anniversary trip but it would be just as good for a girls weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...