Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Weekend Update!

- Paul and I were just video chatting with Auntie Maureen and when asked, Paul said "Mo Mo" like it was no big deal. Keep in mind he still will not say Mama. That's nice. Real nice.

- One of the best things about video chatting with Maureen is that she finds no problem with spending an obscene amount of time playing peek-a-boo, listening to all his animals sounds, and exclaiming, "hi" when Paul sees himself in the computer screen and "bye" when he is no longer there. Sometimes we get to talk too. But not a lot.

- Paul likes to say "I poop." It is so funny. Sometimes he is right, he really just did poop. Other times he just says it for a laugh.

- I just ordered this book:
Maureen sent me this excerpt and I new I needed this book immediately. I can't wait!

- We had a snow day Wednesday. We slept in, I went to yoga, then we had mimosas, took a nap, and watched a movie. I love the surprise of a snow day. I am sure teachers are more excited than students.

- Speaking of yoga, Paul and I tied out toddler yoga Thursday. I am not sure I can call it yoga. Maybe I would call it short people running around a warm room putting their dirty baby hands all over a big mirror. But he did sleep for 3 hours afterwards so in my mind toddler yoga was a success.

- November celebrates my birthday, but 31 doesn't sound that exciting.

- My parents gave us a little gift to help us have a cleaning lady. Besides marrying Ryan and having Paul, I think this is the best thing to happen to me. There is nothing like coming home to a freshly cleaned house. And it smells so good. And they cleaned the microwave. I am in love with my cleaning ladies.

- Have to run! I've convinced my mom we need pedicures. That woman must love me!

4 comments:

  1. i definitely need a cleaning lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back from peds and lunch with my daughter that I do love so much.. just want everyone to know she got carded ( oh yes we did have to have wine at lunch) two weeks away from her 31st bday.. just for the record.. I did not get carded.
    xoxo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video chatting with little ones is always so funny ;) Happy Birthday this month... can you believe how quickly time flies?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the BEST Mom!!! I know this cuz she is MY BFF!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...