Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An Award!

Thank you so much for Japolina for nominating me for a Liebster Award.  This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging! 

Thank you so much!





Here are the rules: 
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers your nominate for the award.
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
6. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award!



11 facts about me....
1. I prefer anything salty over sweet.
2. I feel absolute peace when I get out of the shower and my husband has already made our bed.
3. I need yoga everyday. 
4. I read every night before bed
5. I wish I could get paid to read books.  How does one do this?
6. When people ask me how old I am, I always want to say 26.  I'm 32.  I don't know what the discrepancy is in my head.
7. I love going to bed early.  My husband thinks I am a grandma.
8. I have been married 6 years and I really like him.
9. If I won the lottery I would splurge for a personal chef and driver.
10. My husband and I have very in depth and serious conversations about The Bachelor.
11. I've dyed my hair since I was 16.  I am not sure what my natural hair color is. 


Questions from Japolina:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I like Colorado but maybe Connecticut?
 
2) What is your favorite childhood memory? Family vacation trips.  I don't know if I enjoyed them at the time, but I do have fond memories!  I will make my boys go on vacation with us every year too. 
 
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? With 2 cute healthy and nice boys, getting that job that pays me to read, and still married to that cute dude. 

4) What is your ideal night out? (Or night in if you prefer) Out to dinner with really good food and really good wine.  Then the hope that my dinner mates get "an idea" and we go from there.  The best nights are those I never plan!
 
5) Who inspires you the most?  My kids, my husband, and all those strong women in my life.
 
6) What's your favorite all time movie?  I have a few.  Christmas Vacation, Father of the Bride, Home for the Holidays, Parenthood

7) What made you start blogging?  To document my first pregnancy.  It is nice to have an online journal to go back and refer to. 

8) What's your favorite flavor ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.  Hands down. 

9) Do you prefer winter or summer?  Summer

10) What is your phobia? I don't know if I have one.  Oh, maybe mice.  Those really gross me out. 
 
11) Post a photograph of your family :) 

Who I have nominated: 
Kathy from Kat's Playbook
Jenna from Happy Life in Love
Devon from Bump to Babe
Kendra from My Full-Thyme Life


Here are your questions ( I plagiarized Japolina because I have a 7 week old baby and can't seem to make my brain work.  Forgive me!):

1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
2) What is your favorite child hood memory? 
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
4) What is your ideal night out? (Or night in if you prefer)
5) Who inspires you the most? 
6) What's your favorite all time movie? 
7) What made you start blogging? 
8) What's your favorite flavor ice cream?
9) Do you prefer winter or summer? 
10) What is your phobia? 
11) Post a photograph of your family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...