Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Reading!

I have so many books to read- here is currently what is in my pile!  Please share your favorite summer reads.  I love sitting outside, perhaps with a cold beer, and getting lost in the pages of books.  Ryan and I are going on vacation soon (kid free) and one of the things I am looking most forward to is the plane ride where I will partake in uninterrupted reading time.  Heaven.

Read more here, 

 Excited for this one

 The cover of this looks so perfect for summer! 

 I just started this oneMaureen loved this, so I am sure I will too. 

I hope this one teaches me to help Paul not be a jerk and continue to be awesome.  We'll see. 

What is on your summer reading list?

1 comment:

  1. I read Movement of Stars and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...