Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 Weeks

Today we are at mango.
Much prettier than a sweet potato!


According to The Bump:
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

Well that just sounds gross. And I certainly don't want to see any vernix because this baby is NOT coming premature. How about that?

I have felt so much better these last few weeks! My energy has been up and I feel much more normal than I did those first few months. I am beginning to have a little baby bump but you probably couldn't tell if you just saw me walking down the street. It is especially prominent if I am naked. No I am not going to post myself naked on the Internet. I am not Gretchen from the Real Housewives of Orange County (I love this show. It is sick but true).

I will post another picture of the belly soon.

I'll leave you with some cute celeb babies
Bronx Simpson-Wentz


Shiloh Jolie-Pitt


Violet Affleck


Kingston Stefani-Rossdale


Levi Alves McConaughey

1 comment:

  1. excellent choices on the hollywood babies. especially the mini matthew mcconaughey. and... what if you just send a tasteful nude to tori and i? i want to see the bump!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...