Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Bags

I love big purses. I love to carry a lot with me
Water
A book (you never know when you are going to get stuck somewhere)
Make-up
Pen and Paper
The usual: wallet, keys, cell phone, sunglasses, chapstick

Now it comes to my attention that in addition to the above, I will also need to carry bottles, diapers, wipes, toys, pacifiers, and whatever else my baby will need on a little outing.

This has started the perfect diaper bag search.
My criteria:
1. Not ugly. Actually I want to go out on a limb here and say cute and fashionable and able to go with lots of different things.
2. Functional
3. Big to carry everything, but not too big that I feel I am lugging around a suitcase.

Am I missing anything?
Anyone have suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...