Friday, February 19, 2010

LC

Just last week, Maureen and I braved the teenage infested crowd at the Highlands Ranch Tattered Cover to catch a glimpse of Lauren Conrad. To be clear, Lauren did not read from her book. Nor was she able to personalize any autographs. She simply signed her name in her book. Sounds like a pretty tough gig.

When we made it through the line to meet this "celebrity," Maureen asked if she wanted to join us for dinner. LC giggled nervously and replied she was just headed back to her hotel room for the night. I know it took every fiber in Maureen's body NOT to ask what hotel she was staying at. When we inquired how long her book tour was, LC looked confused. Luckily her publicist was standing close by to jump in with the answer.

My true confession of the day is that I finished her book (Sweet Little Lies) last night.

And guess what? It is not good. AND she is working on a third book for the "series." Depressing.

Here are some pictures from the night:



Baby boy Vaughn meeting LC


I showed these pictures to my class and they were VERY impressed. I am really teaching these kids something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...