Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35 Weeks

A little over 35 weeks now, here is what the baby is up to according to Baby Center

Our baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

We are still plugging along here. Sleep is becoming more of an event every night. If I want to switch sides I have to take a little pause on my back and give myself a pep-talk of getting over to the other side. It is very entertaining if you were able to hear what is going on inside my brain! :) There is also the subject of peeing. I find it odd that I will have a very strong urge to use the bathroom and then I really only have a teaspoon of pee that exits. TMI? Overall things are going really well. We head to the doctor on Thursday for an update.

This is a picture Ryan took at 35 weeks.



The buttons on my sweater make me look bumpy, so I took one of my own:


Guess what???
Only 32 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...