Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Back!

I got back last night from my friend honeymoon in Austin with the Diz and Maux. We ate a lot of tacos, tried on a lot of clothes, gave each other a lot of compliments, and drank a lot of wine. We made new life plans, wrote down books to read, and certainly brainstormed our next girls trip. Although it was hard to leave my little man (and Ryan too) I feel recharged, motivated, and lucky to have such great gals as my friends. The 70 degree weather wasn't bad either... until Diz and I arrived to a snowstorm back in Denver! Downgrade.
Picture circa 2008, Seattle. I am not sure we even took one picture this trip. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...