- He is running anywhere. He loves going down the stairs and he wants no help. He is over the hand-holding.
- His new favorite trick is to put his mini chair on the edge of the couch, use it to climb up on the couch and then jump full speed back to the mini chair. We laugh, but I swear the emergency room is in my future.
- He is talking up a storm. He likes to narrate his every mood, but we still can't understand everything. But he is very serious when he speaks.
- When I get him up in the morning, I change his diaper and put on his clothes. From that moment on, he chants "Diddy" until we get downstairs and see the dog.
- When he wants a refill on his milk and we are not moving fast enough, he runs over to the refrigerator and bangs on the front door. I guess to remind us where we are hiding the milk.
- He loves saying "hi" and bye" to anyone in passing. Cracks us up!
- Paul repeats everything! On our way to Estes Park, Ryan was leaving a message for his sister, and ended the voicemail by saying, "happy weekend." After he put his phone down, we hear a little voice in the back seat, "happy weekend."
- Paul's favorite phrase is "I did it." He does his forward roll, stands up, claps, and exclaims, "I did it."
- He still loves books and has us reading 20-25 books to him every night. Yes, every single night.
- He loves to be outside, to go for walks, play at the park, or just run around our yard like a crazy person.
- He has started to give us open mouth, wet, slobbery, kisses. I LOVE it.
- Although he is so busy, I love this age. He has such personality and makes us laugh all the time.
Monday, September 19, 2011
I say it every month, but I can't believe my baby is 17 months old!
Posted by Baby Mama at 9:36 AM