Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daylight Savings What???


I love falling back. I love to savor that extra hour. My grandmother used to wait until the last possible minute to change her clocks back so she could really appreciate that 60 minutes.

Guess what? Having a child really ruins everything the joy of falling back can bring. Sunday morning some little man was up at 6:30 AM and ready to PARTY. We could hear him screaming in his crib, "Hi! Hi! Hi?"

I just don't know why the world feels the need to mess with my baby's sleep schedule. Or more importantly, my sleep schedule. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad if Paul wanted to snuggle in bed with us and watch cartoons. But he doesn't. He wants to play basketball. So that is what we did. ALL DAY LONG.

3 comments:

  1. I am confused why this child is not snatched up for a modeling job... He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome to take Ty's 5AM wake up call to make you appreciate the 6:30AM ;) Maybe I will teach him to dial the phone just so he can call his favorite Auntie E!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH that picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...