Monday, February 20, 2012

Can't Seem To Be On Time For ANYTHING.

On Friday, my dad turned the big 6-0! He was actually in California celebrating my grandmother's big 8-0! Big birthdays going on around here.

Although Paul obviously loves Ryan and I and the rest of his family, he has a special love for his G!! He talks about him ALL the time and ignores everyone else if G is in the room. I think it is nice and everything, but again I gave this child birth. The least he could do is look in my direction once in awhile.

Here is Baby Paul and Tall Paul. I can't believe how little small Paul was! I think we are going to need an updated picture of the two of them!
Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...