Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Bump- 28 Weeks!





How far along: 28 weeks.  He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes.  He may be able to see the light that filters in though the womb.  He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. 

How big is baby: Almost 2 1/4 pounds, like a Chinese cabbage and is about 14.8 inches long from head to heel!
Sleep: It's okay.  Hard for me to sleep in, which is real unfortunate because Paul loves sleeping.  

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: I want cold apples.  And peanut butter.  And not much else. 
Exercise: Yoga, yoga, yoga.  Taught this weekend and for the first time felt affected by the heat.  Opened the door a lot and drank liters of water.  Still hanging strong! 

Gender: BOY!!
Movement:  Lots of movement continues!  Maureen and Diz molested my stomach and all got to feel kicks and punches! 

Worries: My baby will be breach.  No reason to worry this, just doing it for fun.  Luckily I know how to do yoga headstands, so I have a few tricks if I ever need to attempt to flip the baby.  

What I'm loving:  Thinking about my two boys interacting with one another.  I think Paul is in for a big transition, but I am anxious to see him adapt to his big brother role!  Oh, and my nurse just called to tell me I passed my glucose test!  Whew!


Symptoms: Nothing much! Feeling pretty good! 

What I'm looking forward to: Dinner with my other pregnant friend this week!  I need more non-drinkers in my life!
Best moment of the week: Watching Maureen and Tori interact with my little dude.  Although Paul was overwhelmed at times, since he has not heard that much talking in such a short amount of time, he warmed up.  He showed the girls his cars, Mickey Mouse, and his big beach ball.  Maureen also treated him to a chocolate milk, a chocolate donut, and applesauce when I was waiting to get my blood drawn.  When he went crazy in the book store, she observed that sugar influenced behavior.  A lesson we all have to go through!

2 comments:

  1. glad you passed your glucose test. auntie momo is so naughty with all that chocolate! i miss you guys! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fake vagina doesn't demand equality. Edit* @ finger noel - before you get any ideas in your head. In the beginning, we only just stares at him.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; sex toys for men

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...