Monday, October 22, 2012

Holiday Cards!

I know, I know, it is not even Halloween yet but I am on the fast track to get all of my holiday shopping and todos out of the way, one of them being our family Christmas card.  The hard part is trying to pick out every one's outfits and pray that not only is everyone looking at the camera, but smiling too.  The easy part is using Tiny Prints to create your holiday card.  I have used Tiny Prints for our Christmas Cards in the past (as well as for birthdays, gifts, etc) and I have never been disappointed.

I have been browsing their sight and they have so many options!  Here are some of my favorites: 




Go check them out right now.  Cross the holiday card off your list!

*This is a compensated post, but all opinions are my own.  I love Tiny Prints!  Who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...