Thursday, February 19, 2015

Odds and Ends!

#1) Have you all had cinnamon sugar toast?  We made this with my dad growing up.  It was very labor intensive.  First you had to toast the bread.  Then spread butter.  Then sprinkle sugar on your bread and carefully shake off any excess.  Then add cinnamon.  It was delightful.  My dad passed this delicious treat on to Paul and then found this at the grocery store.  Someone was smart and mixed cinnamon and sugar into the actual butter.  Paul is a huge fan.  Welcome home diabetes.  


2) Adnan Syed was granted an appeal?   And when does the second series of Serial come out?  I am so excited!! 

3) I have been going to the gym more than yoga lately (shocker).  It is really because I can go to the gym anytime I want to and don't have to wait for a specific class.  Sometimes this means I go at 5:00 in the morning.  It is exhausting.  Anyway, I obviously roll out of bed, throw some gym clothes on and go.  However, are you aware that some women wear a full face of make-up to the gym?  At 5:00 in the morning?  Why?  Don't people just sweat that off?  It is very confusing. 

4) This was my Sunday afternoon.  The kids were napping and the snow was falling.  I was reading a book and People and drinking hot chocolate.  Heaven.  

5) Ryan and I watched FIVE hours of The Bachelor Monday night.  FIVE.  It was about 4.5 too many.  Kelsey = crazy.  Britt = crazy.  Not sure about virgin and I like Whitney but unsure how she will be a fertility nurse in a town of 15.  


Any interesting things happen to you this week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...