Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

My Favorite day of the week is here!  Yay! Here are my Friday Favorites! 

#1
Being a judgemental non-parent used to be so fun!


#2

#3


#4
I organized a weight loss challenge at work that starts on Wednesday and lasts until the last Wednesday before school is out (about 11 weeks).  The buy in is $10 and any week you GAIN weight, you have to put in $3.  So any tips you have would be great.  Including how to beat my husband! :) 

#5
Daylight Savings.  

Actually I am not sure that this is a favorite because if anything disrupts my kid's sleep then I want to punch it in the throat.  And I mean it.  But I do like the idea of lighter evenings.  And daylight savings means it is just one step closer to SUMMER.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...