Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and the weekend looks promising!! Here are my favorites from this week! 

ONE



TWO
Pretty happy that this show is over, so my brain cells can grow again!  But still excited for Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise, Bachelorette or anything else Chris Harrison wants to throw my way! 


THREE
My friends and I took 6 boys to the zoo this week.  They LOVED it, but the gorilla eating romaine lettuce was the biggest hit.  

FOUR
Having my yoga besties over for dinner tonight for wine, more wine and maybe a little dinner.  I am making this dessert which of course I've never made before!  Hope it is good! 

FIVE
It is going going to be 73 degrees on Sunday.  Hello outside.  


Have a beautiful weekend!  Any plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...