Sunday, January 3, 2010

25 Weeks

Where have I been?
I think with all this time off from work it has been hard to maintain my regular blogging schedule (read: I blog at work).

Well we are 25 weeks and a few days which brings us officially into the sixth month. Did everyone know that you are actually pregnant for 10 months? Unbelievable.


Here is what baby eggplant is up to, according to The Bump:
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Ryan has tried to listen to baby boy's heartbeat via my belly, but so far no luck. We are also on operation "Naming our child" but coming up with boy names is difficult. We seem to go back to 3 different options, but I am not sure if anyone of those is really it. Everyone says that once you see the baby you will know the name. Maybe we'll just wait for the big day.

4 comments:

  1. Baby eggplant is getting pink, I love it! Almost cried a little, but I pulled it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still vote for Paul or Andrew:) ( Ann and Paul) .... I tried it 25 years ago.. why not? Ah.. to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori .. there's no crying in child birth.. well maybe a little..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff suggested "Hank" because he says it's an "All-American name" and a good name for a baseball player. Whatever you decide will be great! Lots of love, Auntie Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...