I don't want to be a Debbie Downer and complain about pregnancy all the time so here is my list about all the positives of pregnancy:
1. Maternity pants. Not buttons, no zippers, just pull them up and go. Almost as comfortable and easy as sweat pants.
2. People are nicer to you. People come out of the wood works to offer you their seat, get you a drink, get you something to eat. It is very nice.
3. Feeling the baby move. I kind of like that right now it is just baby and me. It is amazing to feel that little boy moving inside. I think this is something I will miss from pregnancy.
4. I can eat brownies. In fact, I am encouraged to eat brownies.
5. My hair is thicker and longer and lots of people tell me how great it looks. I like this.
6. The anticipation that something incredible is about to happen. 9 months, excuse me 10 months, is a long time to wait for something. Luckily I know that the end result will be well worth it.