Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vampire!

Most kids get their two bottom teeth and then their two top teeth. My little man decided he wanted to do things a little different. One of his bottom teeth poked in and then he decided to bypass his front pearly whites, and get the 2nd front teeth instead (I thought these were the canine teeth, but when I did a little research they are actually called "lateral incisors." Who knew?) Bottom line? Paul resembles a vampire. Not the most attractive look, but we of course still think he is adorable!
My wet vampire. Photo by Tall Paul!

1 comment:

  1. I love this - Miles did this as well...but for a little while, we just had one fang. So awesome. -Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...