Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last month my Grandmother (GAZ) turned 80.  I cannot believe that woman is 80 since she still works, walks the beaches of Santa Barbara, and can keep up with just about anyone.  She had a nice celebration in California which unfortunately we could not attend, but my parents did and they said it was fun to catch up with everyone. 

One of my favorite stories of my GAZ is from my wedding day.  After the celebrations, I had mentioned to my grandmother that I had observed her dancing with every single male she came across during the reception.  My grandmother took one look at me and said, "Well, where do you think you get your sluttiness from?"

There you go.

t
Happy Birthday Gaz!  I hope you have a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...