Friday, March 9, 2012

Falling...

When I was shopping last week I somehow tripped over my own feet and fell flat on my face, the contents of my purse going everywhere.  I was on my cell phone throughout the entire event and my friend Tori was hysterical on the other line trying to ask if I had just fallen through her enthusiastic laughter.  Immediately there were several people by my side asking if I was okay and helping me gather all my belongings.  Physically, I was okay.  Emotionally, I was scarred.

This experience was similar to the Sex and the City episode when Carrie Bradshaw splays across the store while shopping in Paris.



Unfortunately, unlike Carrie Bradshaw, I was not in Dior.  I was at the grocery store. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...