Monday, April 16, 2012

TWO TWO TWO!

I can't believe my baby Paul turns TWO today!  He lights up our lives in such an amazing way.  I don't think either of us could love him anymore!  Of course to celebrate his birthday he woke up in the middle of the night screaming, which he hasn't done in ages.  I brought him in bed with us and within seconds he was stretched out as much as his two year old body could muster and asleep in seconds.
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!  I love you, but stop growing so fast! 


2 comments:

  1. We don't call him BOSS MAN.. or the BOSS of Applesauce for nothing..
    It's been such a wonderful two years watching this baby grow and watching Elaine and Ryan be such amazing loving parents. That is one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet Paul. I agree, Ann, he has it made in the shade. Wonderful parents, adoring grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin. He makes everyone so happy! It's really fun watching him grow and learn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...