Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dear Paul,

Hey Buddy!
I don't know if you are aware, but Mother's Day is just around the corner.  A time to celebrate me pushing you out of my body without ANY drugs.  Do you remember that?  I sure do.  The memory of that pain has not subsided.  At all.  But I have a little idea.  Something that could possibly ease the image of me throwing up everywhere on the way to the hospital.  It could help erase the fact that you wanted to come out so fast that every single person ignored my pleas for an epidural.  I think this little beauty says, "Hello, Mother.  Thanks for giving me life."  Don't you agree?



Love, 
Mom
 
P.S. Don't forget to tell your dad about this!! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...