Thursday, August 30, 2012

Date Night

A few weekends ago, Ryan had a little date night while my mom and dad watched Paul.  We went to go see The Campaign.  We thought it would be smart funny but it turned out to be Dumb and Dumber funny.  Which is fine, just not what we were looking for.  The date started by my purse getting searched by a 15 year old boy because it was post Aurora movie theater shootings. 

We then went to dinner where we were served by a former student who informed us of the wonderful news he had an 18 months old daughter at the ripe age of 20 years old.  Ryan told me he literally saw the tip amount for this young man going up, up, up in my head as he told us of his struggles trying to balance fatherhood, community college, and working.  He was right.  I left a generous tip.  


Meanwhile, my parents took Paul to the "fancy park" and snapped some great shots!  

 
 
 
 
 
 


 And then they took him to Chuck E. Cheese.  Seriously. 

 
 I thought Paul would be scared, because that mouse looking thing is quite frightening, but he loved it.  Especially when he realized his "G" had a unending supply of quarters that he could play games with.  My dad coped with a beer.  Had I realized they served beer at this establishment, I may have been more willing to try it months ago.  Live and learn. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...