Tuesday, October 16, 2012

32 Weeks- Baby Bump!!


Really bumpin now!!

How far along: 32 weeks.  He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair!! His skin is becoming soft and smooth and he is plumping up in preparation for birth!

How big is baby: 3.75 pounds, 16.7 inches long (such specific numbers), similar to a large jicama

Sleep: I cannot believe how much this baby moves at night.  He has kept me up several nights this week, punching and kicking me.  I am trying to show him who is boss.  I am losing. 

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Honeycrisp apples, yogurt, pretzels filled with peanut butter!

Exercise: YOGA!  Just got my maternity leave lined up for my yoga teaching, and of course I am trying to teach up to the bitter last day.  It is better than waiting around at home for this baby to come! I also went to this barre class, my yoga studio's version of barre method.  I was a sight to see with an eight month prego belly, but I loved it.  How can little movements hurt so much??

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Yes.

Worries: What are we naming this child??  Why are boy names so difficult? 

What I'm loving: Saturday it was cold and rainy, and Paul and I were on the couch much of the day watching Ice Age and reading books.  It was a great lazy day.  Sunday the weather turned and I got to take a little walk and get coffee with my girlfriends! 

Symptoms: Not sleeping and feeling more pregnant! And I am back to easy annoyance (was I ever off this)? 

What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment for a little check up on the little dude!

Best moment of the week: Paul told us that he is going to help put the baby to bed and help change his diaper.  This is the MOST he has spoken of his baby brother EVER. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...