Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Fall Day!

My parents watched Paul while I went to the doctor and checked on Baby Boy #2 (everything looks good).  When I pulled back up to my parent's house, my mom was sitting on the porch.  Alone. Apparently the three of them had gone for a walk when Grandma was instructed to "go back home" while Paul finished his walk with G.  Isn't that nice?

Before my mom was exiled, they took these great pictures.  They look like his first day of school pixs!  I can't get enough of his popped collar and smile.  He looks so big.  He looks like a big brother!









So cute my little man!  And this weather is amazing... but of course the forecast predicts snow for tonight.  Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...