Friday, October 26, 2012

Countdown to 32

Ever since I hit my thirties, I have had a hard time remembering how old I am.  Am I 29?  33?  47?  I don't know if this is early onset dementia, but it is weird.  However, in about a month I am turning the big 32!  Not that exciting of an age, but a million things to be thankful for!

To celebrate this occasion, I thought I would share what is on my birthday list!  Feel free to send me anything.  Without pause, I will give my address to strangers who promise to send birthday gifts.  I am that trusting. 

Of course what I would really love for my late November birthday is a healthy, happy, sleeps a lot, little boy.  He could come a little early and surprise us all for a birthday treat.  Do you hear that little dude????

Otherwise, this is what I have on my wish list:

Miss Dior Perfume!  I received this as a sample awhile ago and I love the scent!  I think perfume is so hard to figure out since it changes smells from the bottle to when it makes contact with your skin.  But this is light and feminine. 


 
Clarasonic Skin Cleaning.  Isn't this so exciting?  When Tori and Maureen came to visit, I discovered they both have one of these.  So it is obvious now that I need to have one.  I like the gray.  Although the jaguar pattern is tempting!


LL Bean Tote.  This has been on my list for awhile because it would be the perfect pool or workout bag (never to early to think about how you will tote all the towels and sunscreen around)!  I would of course need my monogram added! 




This cute iphone case!  I have been rocking a polka-dot case for a bit and I think it is time for a change.  And I love the monograms.  Maureen is to blame one hundred percent for new monogram obsession. 




The Keurig.  Luckily, Ryan is now obsessed with coffee.  It has improved our marriage 100%.  We are becoming coffee snobs.  We like to stop at Starbucks on our weekends.  This is really a present for the both of us! 

And if you are feeling generous, I guess I'll take an ipad. 

Or a gift card to Sephora or Lululemon. 


Happy Shopping People!  

And a happy birthday to one of my oldest and bestest friends, Sarah.  Today is actually her birthday and has a much more valid reason to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. this is a good list. i would like to point out that i have been forbidden from getting elaine a birthday present because elaine, tori and i are saving our money for girl trip weekends and first class airline tickets.

    i hope strangers send you these presents. and i wish my Will liked starbucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...