Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby Bump- 30 Weeks!


How far along: 30 weeks.  His eyesight continues to develop though it is not very keen! 

How big is baby: Almost 3 pounds, like a head of cabbage.
Sleep: I am sleeping just fine at night but am waking up very early.  Sunday morning I woke up at 5 and had to read to tire out my eyes.  I'm sure my body is just getting ready for what is coming... early morning feedings! 

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: I made bean dip for my football loving husband this weekend and I had no problem helping him eat that cream cheese/sour cream delicious mixture! But apples and peanut butter are still my favorite snack!

Exercise: YOGA! 

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Lots of movement and I feel like he is still somersaulting around in there.  

Worries:  I am worried about lack of sleep and going back to work.  But people do this everyday, and by summer break everyone should be sleeping and I can be back to my happy hour, pool loving self.  Until then..... 

What I'm loving: 30 Weeks- I feel A LOT better that we are in the 30's.  Still 10 whole weeks to go but it is getting closer! 

Symptoms: Bad moods for no reason.  I don't really like this symptom (nor does my husband) because usually I can keep a handle on my crankiness.  But a little yoga and alone time grocery shopping helped things a bit.  Along with that bean dip. 

What I'm looking forward to: Fall break from school.  Which is still 4 weeks away but I have big plans of working on Paul's big boy room and the nursery!  And I can't wait to get all Paul's newborn clothes out from the basement and be amazed at how tiny they are!

Best moment of the week: We added a new name possibility.  We had Paul say them all to figure out which was the cutest.  Of course everything he says is cute, so it wasn't that great of a deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...