Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of School!

My favorite four year old started his second year of preschool Monday.  I made my dad squeeze in a quick photo shoot before he had to go to work.  How handsome is this sweet thing?







Please notice the different color socks.  That is Paul's thing.  He thinks it is really cool to have crazy socks like this.  I'm just happy I can still get him in a shirt with a collar.

I didn't think I was going to be sad because this is our 2nd year of preschool.  He is going three days this year instead of two, but it is at the same school.  However,  when I hugged him goodbye my heart felt a little heavy.  He hugged me a little tighter than usual, but was ready to get started in the classroom. He did come back to find me after we said goodbye and I thought he was a little sad, but he just wanted to ask where his friend Kipton was.  Super.

When I picked him up he reported his day was AWESOME!
He said he learned a lot of things, but he couldn't remember them all.  He played outside twice.  His teachers were nice.  There were new kids in his class but he didn't know their names.  He took a nap.  He ate most of his lunch.  He went to the bathroom twice and washed his hands one of those times (super).  And then the thanked me for taking him to school.

I seriously hope that he always loves school and learning this much!  To many more four year old adventures!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...