Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Boys, The Readers

Reading is so important to me and I would do many questionable things to pass that on to my children. So far I must be doing something right, because both children seem to love it.  Charlie now takes books and pretends to read them with all sorts of sounds and inflections.  You would die of adorable overload (it's a real condition).  



My mom gave Paul some early reader books which he memorized in 2 hours.  The other night he asked me if he could lay in my bed and read like I do.  Obviously I said yes.  He turned on the lamp and proceeded to read four books to me.  It was the sweetest thing I have witnessed.  I hope this love of reading continues.


Next week I'll share some of my favorite reads of the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your new posts!
    I can barely contain myself as Paul is so interested in learning to read!AND.. he is the best audience when you read to him...both those boys... love books!Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...