Thursday, September 11, 2014

I believe.


I believe:


1. There is no better sound then laughing children.


2. That getting up 15 minutes early every morning to have some quiet time can change the direction of your entire day.

3. You should always read before bed.  Even if it is only a couple of pages.

4. You need lots of girlfriends.  And laugh with them.  A lot.

5. People are doing their best at that very moment most of the time.

6. Day drinking is a fabulous hobby.

7. A clean house can make you feel like you can take on the world. 

8. A manicure can put a pep in your step.

9. Yoga can heal most things.

10. My husband is my biggest fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...