Friday, October 10, 2014

It's Friday and I Saw a Movie!

I don't have much for you today because I saw Gone Girl last night and got home WAY past my bedtime.  But it was really good and REALLY creepy and I even locked the garage door on my way in.  I thought it did the book justice and that is saying A LOT.





I still want to see the movie, This is Where I Leave You.  Maureen and I just discovered this is a book since she is reading it for book club this month.  Obviously I already have it on hold at the library.




And I am so excited for WILD!




What about you?  Any movies you are excited to see?  Are you planning to see Gone Girl?  Have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I wnt to see Gone Girl! And, of course, This is Where I Leave You as well. I'm not sure how I feel about Wild....I didn't read the book but a few pages, and it seemed pretty self-obsessed. Maybe I just got the whole introspection thing after the millionth observation of self in Eat, Pray, Love? Is Wild really worth the read?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...