Here are a few items on my list:
1. Plan a creative project for the boys. Like a scavenger hunt. Or arts and crafts. Glue and glitter would be involved.
2. Bake something. And then promptly give it away so it is not sitting around begging me to eat it.
3. Read for a longer period of time than 5 minutes.
4. Really clean my house. Not just picking up the billion toys and vacuuming the dog hair. But a good, deep cleaning. Maybe even break out a sponge.
5. Organize something. There are many options for this.
6. Plan a party. Someone at work was just commenting on how much fun our parties used to be. Now we have 2 kids and I guess are old and boring.
7. Think about making Paul something else for lunch besides a jelly sandwich. Seriously that is what he has everyday. He likes it, but come on.
What is on your list?