Thursday, October 9, 2014

If I wasn't so tired...

I don't know about you all, but everyday I home with with my kids I have BIG plans for nap time. BIG.  Sometimes I even make a list of all the things I am going to do.  Then when I finally get both of those crazy boys to bed, wipe down the kitchen from breakfast and lunch and pick up the toys that are scattered everywhere, I look at the list.  I sit down and look at the list.  And suddenly I feel very tired.  Exhausted.  Usually I just end up on the couch, watching DVR and taking a cat nap myself.


Here are a few items on my list: 

1. Plan a creative project for the boys.  Like a scavenger hunt.  Or arts and crafts.  Glue and glitter would be involved.


2. Bake something.  And then promptly give it away so it is not sitting around begging me to eat it.

3. Read for a longer period of time than 5 minutes.


4. Really clean my house.  Not just picking up the billion toys and vacuuming the dog hair.  But a good, deep cleaning.  Maybe even break out a sponge.  


5. Organize something.  There are many options for this.

6.  Plan a party.  Someone at work was just commenting on how much fun our parties used to be.  Now we have 2 kids and I guess are old and boring.


7.  Think about making Paul something else for lunch besides a jelly sandwich.  Seriously that is what he has everyday.  He likes it, but come on.


What is on your list?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...