Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

It is Monday but it is the ONLY day I have to work this week, so life is not bad.  At all.  We had a great weekend and even though it was busy we had lots of fun! 

I was looking through pictures on my phone and found that Paul must have stolen my phone and done a little photography himself.  I love that boy.





I think the ones of the planes are actually artistic?

Friday afternoon we picked up the boys and headed to our neighbor's house for a 2 year old birthday party.  There were 12 kids the oldest being 12 who watched ALL the kids in the basement.  Such a treat.  Although the adults ate dinner in record time because we knew once we sat down someone was going to come up and need something.  Doesn't that always happen?

Saturday morning I taught yoga to the swim team again and then Ryan and I took the kids to the gym. We just joined LifeTime and LOVE that there is child care.  We let the kids play soccer and then took them to the "classroom."  Paul said Charlie cried, but he sang him a song and all was okay.  Sweet brothers! 

Saturday night Ryan and I went out to dinner to celebrate my upcoming 34th birthday!!  We had a great time at a new hip awesome restaurant.  No one was there at 6:15 when we had our reservation, but by the time we left around 8:00 it was busy.  We are old and can't even think about waiting to eat until after 8.  Maybe again one day?

Sunday was selfie day and then LAZY.  


Charlie played cars and likes to get himself situated on the stairs so he can carefully line up his crew. 

Then it started to snow and I put the boys down for a nap. For whatever reason Charlie woke up 30 minutes later and wouldn't go back to sleep unless he was laying directly on top of me.  Sounds good to me Charlie!  


I didn't do any vacuuming or laundry that I should have done, so this morning was a bit hectic, but I am sure I will catch up while we are off work!  

Happy Monday all!! Have a wonderful day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...