To celebrate my 34th (gasp) birthday, here are 34 fun facts about me!!
1) I drink coffee black like an 80 year old woman
2) I rather be on a beach then in snow
3) I plan my outfits on Sunday for the week
4) I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I am right handed
5) I wish I wore glasses because I think they look cool
6) I love paying bills
7) Putting books on hold at the library is one of my favorite past times
8) I love to organize things
9) I almost never wear heels anymore and that makes me sad
10) I don't really like marinara sauce or olives but I'll try anything
11) I love taking naps on the couch even for 20 minutes
12) Ryan stole my heart with Bud Light
13) I love going out to eat and somewhere fancy. Even better when someone orders for me.
14) Chips and salsa are my JAM
15) I hate wire hangers
16) I LOVE my boys in sweater vests. I have to take advantage before they have a serious opinion
17) Christmas is my favorite holiday
18) When I am home with my kids, showering and getting dressed seems like a huge task
19) I think I am 25 years old
20) I love being tan but feel guilty about it
21) I love being a mom
22) I would do college again in a heartbeat. But my kids couldn't come with
23) I took piano lessons until I was a sophomore in college, mostly because the teacher was so sweet and gave my candy at every lesson.
24) I love the indulgence of getting a Starbucks and shopping around or doing errands
25) I love beer and wine depending on my mood but I don't really love mixed drinks. But I'll drink them because I am that accommodating.
26) I have been doing yoga for 8 years and still can't do the splits. Maybe in another 8.
27) I love any sort of paper products- stationary, journals, planners, etc
28) I am more of a morning person than night owl
29) Once I start something it is hard for me not to finish: books, TV series, movies, home improvement
30) I love buying a new mascara
31) If I won the lottery I would hire a chef and a driver.
32) When we are older, Ryan and I already have plans to implement a 2:00 happy hour everyday, Then we will go to bed around 6.
33) Another fantasy I have when I get older is to live in a house with all my girlfriends. Golden Girl style.
34) I love candles burning around my house. But my 4 year old thinks it is fun/hilarious/amusing to blow them out as soon as I light them. I literally have to sneak the lighting of candles.
There you have it! I am excited to enjoy a sushi dinner with my sweet boys tonight with a side of swim lessons for Paul #keepitreal
And I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I am grateful to slow down with my dudes and feel the gratitude I have for each one of them. See you Monday!